The Services to be provided by the Company under Clause 4 of this Agreement
- Advice on lottery registration.
- License to use the design of the Lottery game.
- Provision of a marketing pack as provided by the Company from time to time, to comprise of electronic leaflets / entry forms, posters, artwork.
- The provision of a web page specific to the Client on the yourschoollottery.co.uk website.
- The provision of a fully managed direct debit collection system.
Set up and operation of a complete lottery administration system for the Client:
- Data capture of new Members information into the lottery software.
- Capture of Member source information and analysis that may be generated using the Company's software programmes.
- The amendment of existing Members details within the lottery software as requested by the Member.
- The entry into the lottery software of payments made by Members who pay by direct debit and the processing of all related documentation.
- The processing, printing and postage of all prizewinners' cheques and letters, new Members letters, low credit letters and any other letters produced from time to time directly to Members each week.
- Weekly collection of winning numbers and identification and verification of winners.
- The provision of the prizes for the lottery.
- Processing prize winners list.
- Production of Member data files as either a text or comma separated variable file.
- Provision of lottery and management reports as may be generated from the Company's lottery software programmes on a monthly basis.
- 'Lottery Helpline' for Members' enquiries operated during the Company's office hours.
- Automated 'Winners Hotline' for Members to confirm the winning numbers each week.
- For the purposes of this Agreement and for the avoidance of any doubt, a Member shall be regarded as any individual person or registered Company introduced by the Client who has paid the requisite amount to enable them to be entered into one or more draws of the Lottery as a player.
A Member shall cease to be a Member if either the Company shall receive notification that that Member wishes to cease to be a Member or the Member's membership is automatically cancelled by the Company's computer system by reason of the Member missing a preset number of draws through not paying for their Lottery number(s).
Any Member who has not paid for their ticket in any given draw but whose membership has not yet been cancelled as detailed above shall remain a Member for the time being but shall not be entered into any draw in respect of which they have not made their due payment in full to the Company.