To be in with the chance to win £250 for your school, enroll your school with Your School Lottery through the Parentkind landing page (https://www.yourschoollottery.co.uk/joinus) and then give us your launch date (first draw date) to set up your lottery up before 1st March 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK (NOT Northern Ireland or Ireland) Parentkind affiliated schools that register through the Parentkind landing page - https://www.yourschoollottery.co.uk/joinus
- The competition will run from 30/01/19 to 01/03/19.
- Last time for entry will be 23:59, 01/03/19.
- All schools who have registered and given their launch date (first draw date) to Your School Lottery between 30/01/19 and 01/03/19 will be entered into the prize draw.
- For schools to be eligible, the school must be registered with Your School Lottery and given a first draw date to proceed with their lottery by 23.59, 01/03/19. Schools who have not given us a launch date to proceed by this time will not be entered. NB Your Launch date does not need to be before the 9th November, it can be when suitable for the school, we suggest 6 weeks from when you enroll the school.
- The draw will take place on 02/03/19 and the first randomly selected school will win a £250 donation into their school/PTA bank account.
- The administrator of the winning school will be notified by email within 2 working days of the draw taking place. Please ensure your account details are correct.
- In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 14 days then the prize will be redrawn and awarded to an alternative winning school.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the Parentkind website, Facebook page and Twitter page, the Your School Lottery website, Facebook page.
- The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by all competition and site rules.